Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Job

So I got a new job yesterday. I'm now a writer for http://robotgeek.co.uk

Basically the job will entail me writing a couple of reviews per week of games that I get *for free* from companies before their release. (15-year-old me is salivating)

Currently, that'll be the only form of payment since this site is just being launched, but hey, that's good enough for me. Plus it'll give me a chance to work on my writing style.

My application consisted of me sending the editor a link to my gaming blog and saying, if you want some of this, eh? Apparently he did.

In my excitement I must give a big kudos to the esteemed Joshua Hill for giving me the lead.

Boosh.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Mike!!! :]

    Let me know if you ever need someone to play games with you. :DDDDD

    ReplyDelete