Saturday, January 1, 2011

Steam

Recently, I've been purchasing a lot of games on Steam during their holiday sale.

In order to motivate myself to beat them, I've decided to do a blog check off. When I begin to play a game I will blog about it in a post titled Steam: (Game Name). There may be updates while I play through, depending on enjoyability/frustration (and of course how long it takes me), and at the end I will write a short review and grade the game.

So far I have:

Humble Indie Bundle 2
-Cortex Command
-Braid
-Machinarium
-Revenge of the Titans
-Osmos

Humble Indie Bundle 1
-Samorost 2
-Lugaru HD
-World of Goo
-Gish
-Aquaria
-Penumbra: Overture
-Alien Swarm

The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR)
Star Wars: Dark Forces
Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Half-Life
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Half-Life: Opposing Force

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Indiana Jones & the Fate of Atlantis
Loom
Dig

Plus I already have The Orange Box (of which, I regularly play TF2) and The Ship.

Needless to say my plate is full with games.

PS - If you want to friend me on Steam, my handle is mltreadway

No comments:

Post a Comment